We at MGA make the following promises to any prospective employees, confirming the commitment our staff can expect from our company:
- We promise to provide a competitive salary package, negotiated to your individual circumstances and reviewed at regular intervals, that is acceptable to both you and us.
- We promise to provide full support to you and your family with regard to any relocation issues that may occur as a result of your employment with us. This may be in the form of visa applications, temporary accommodation, schooling/day-care advice, superannuation or tax issues, for example.
- We promise to agree with you a clear plan for your continued career development with us, tailored to your individual circumstances, that is acceptable to both you and us.
- We promise to provide an internal advisor to you during your employment with us. If required, your advisor will help you with all employment related issues, as well as any specific personal issues that may occur from moving within WA, interstate or overseas to take up employment with us.
- We promise to provide you with a friendly, honest and relaxed but hard working office environment to help aid your growth with us.
- We promise to treat you as a valued and respected member of our team, where your happiness is our priority and your opinions are valuable to us.
- We promise you will enjoy working with us!
Lead Quantity Surveyor
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Lead Quantity Surveyor to join a Company that can offer a diverse workload and has a strong team culture.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have proven senior management experience (essential)
- Have over 15 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying/Cost Planning/Estimating
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
- Extensive Resources Sector Experience
- Resources Estimating Experience, particularly first principal build ups
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of qualified professionals
- Have strong cost planning, measurement, and contract management skills
Senior Quantity Surveyor
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a Company that can offer a diverse workload and has a strong team culture.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- Between 8-10 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying/Cost Planning
- Experience in the Resources and Infrastructure Sectors (essential)
- Experience in and a desire to be involved in first principles estimating
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong cost planning, measurement and contract management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- High level numeracy skills
- IT Skills – MS Office, Excel, Project, Word, Estimating Software
- Strong organisational skills – with the ability to prioritise and manage workloads effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to produce work to a high standard with strong attention to detail
- An ability to work well with others and build a positive and friendly working relationship across the team supporting colleagues as necessary
In return, we offer great working conditions, an attractive remuneration package, and a wonderful lifestyle opportunity.
The successful candidate will become valued individuals within our Company.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a growing company then we want to hear from you!
Please email a detailed resume together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org